The general English programme follows the same teaching procedures as our face to face so you learn at exactly the same way without leaving the comfort of your own house.
The course is designed to help you develop skills in the four key areas of language – listening, reading, writing and speaking.
Who is this course for?
This course is for age group 15 to 25 who wants to improve their English. You will be placed in an online class with the people of a similar language level as you.
How long is the course?
The course is two months long on 5 days a week. The duration of the online class is 1.30 hours daily on Zoom Platform
You will be able to:
- To gain the confidence to speak in a variety of situations.
- Expand your vocabulary.
- Improve accuracy in writing
- Develop an understanding of grammar in context.
In order to get the most of the course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset.
- A web camera
- The rest of the details regarding course resources will be provided by ICD.
Course Tutor: Malcolm Phelps from UK
Cambridge DELTA qualified and experienced Cambridge teacher trainer, language
teacher, and curriculum developer, with over 25 years of experience of working in
Japan, Asia and Europe. Tutor on Cambridge English CELTA and CELTA-S courses, train
Cambridge speaking examiners, and a qualified CELTA online tutor and moderator. I
have established, manage and operate a private English language school in Tokyo for
over 12 years. I am passionate about my work and consider teacher education and
development fundamental to improving standards of English language teaching.